Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Free Professional Email Sender With Lifetime License From Ultramailer

Hi everyone, how are you all? It's been a long, long time, since my last post here. Well, at least I'm back now. Anyone of you miss me here? :P

By the way, since it's my first post, after a long gone, I'll give you all a special "FREE" offer here...

Yesterday, a friend of mine, Mike dropped me an email in my mailbox. He told me, there’s a free offer from an email sender’s company, where we have the chance to grab a lifetime license for the professional version!

I was excited to hear about it, and without any hesitation, I sent out an email to the company. To be frankly, I didn’t expect too much from the email, because I thought I won’t be that lucky person to get the free stuff.

However, when I checked out my mailbox today, I was delighted and surprised, as the company did send me an email sender’s software with lifetime professional version!

Am I bluffing? Nah, if you don’t believe me, then check this proof out:

Dear Wilson Pon,
Congratulation ! Below is the License Key information for UltraMailer - Professional Version:
Customer Information : ******@gmail.com
Customer Name :            Wilson Pon
Email :   ******@gmail.com
Key :      L***-****-****-****-****-***M
Country                : Malaysia
Phone :                +6016-2*****6
Registration Date :           10/23/2012 3:38:33 PM
License Type :    Professional
 - Number of computer using : 2  (It's mean you can input the license key into 2 computers. You can change to other computer whenever you want simply by remove UltraMailer on the installed computer and install new key in new computer.)”
PS: For the security issue, I shielded some of the personal information here!

So, if you want to grab one of the free lifetime professional version with full license key, then remember to take action as soon as possible, since this offer only good for 300 early birds…

For making the application becomes easier, I suggest you to fill up your personal information, according with the following format:

1.       My Full Name is :
2.       My Phone Number is :
3.       My Country is :
4.       My Email to get license key is :

According to the website’s owner, this offer starts from 16th October 2012 and will be ended on 16th November 2012. However, it might be ended earlier, if there are lots of people rushing to get the free stuff! So, wait no more and go snatch your free email sender right now…

Oops, almost forget the most important thing here. Here’s the link to get the awesome goodies:

Please come back and let me know, if you manage to get one of the free offers from Ultramailer!
Cheers and cya all later…

PS: Photo's credit goes to Ultramailer.org. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much