Saturday, June 23, 2007

Welcome All to My Online-Earning Place...

Hi to all blog readers...

I'm wilhb81 & I want to share my own experience in my PTR history!

For your info, most of the PTR that have huge amount of $, eg $100, $200, $300 & so on, will 99.9% prorely won't pay U a dime at all!

I've been joined many huge payout PTR sites of these, but none of them paid me, what a scam!

There a few tips here for PTR newbies, if U really want to join PTR:

1) Don't join a PTR sites, that have huge payout! As U know, 99.9% of them are mostly SCAM!

2) Secondly, Please do check the site stat first, to see whether there are members that got paid & the date of they got paid.

3) Thirdly, try to contact the site admin. If the site admin is an honest & responsibility WM, he/she will try to answer & assist all of your problems & doubts about their PTR site! ( I've been contact all of the admin of PTR sites, & luckily all of the WM have response to me & be friend to them! )

4) Lastly, if U really want to join a PTR, join those that have lower than $10 payout. It is because it is easy to be reach & cashout!

Hopefully, my this PTR guide will be a little help for all of U here!

Hopefully, U all can benefit from this no-min NPA... :)

No comments: