Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Real Human Version Space Invader...

When I'm still a child, I'm used to play this "Space Invader" ( for those that born around 80's, U know that this game was one of the famous at our young age... )

I'm really a game maniac when I was young, still remember I can play video games from morning to night on Weekend!!! ( This is a bad habit, don't even try it... :) )

So, when I'm saw this Real Human version "Space Invader", Its act like a time machine & bring me back to my childhood again :D

Trust me, this video's publisher have spend a lot of time & ideas to bring we all this great video.

So, if U can spare some times & reply some comment on it, He/she will be really appreciate...

Ok, Ok...I don't want to bluff anymore, U can watch this Youtube's Space Invader below here...




No comments: