Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A $$$ Opps for Bloggers...

Hooray, the Advertlets once again making their members excited...lol

Look at this :



Doesn't this sound like a Massive Lure to you?

Then, what are U waiting for? Click on it & heck this out : Advertlets.com - Blog Advertising in Asia

Ok, to be honest, I haven't reach the minimum payout at Advertlets until now...But, I do have a plan of how to use it wisely, if once I receive the cheque :)

I decide to use my first Advertlets $$$ to do a "Save Community & Environment" campaign at my blog site, on the behave of Advertlets...

I've been paln to do this kind of campaign long time ago, but the only problem is lack of budget :P

So, I hope I can make this plan come true, once I receive my very first cheque from Advertlets soon...

No comments: