Thursday, December 6, 2007

Smorty For Smarty Bloggers

Yesterday, when I surfed the Traffic Exchange sites as usual, I suddenly saw a very attractive banner on a creative blog site. The name for this site also really cool as well, it is known as Smorty...

Then, I've clicked on this banner & check out this site... I found that this site is a paid per post blog advertising site. Firstly, I thought that this is just another ordinary advertise on blogs site, but when I'm read on the site's FAQ further, I found out that this site is slightly different from other blog advertising site...

I'm submitted my blog site ( of course this blog site...lol ) yesterday, and got approved less than 24 hours ( WOW, the Smorty's staff management & processing really fast & efficient ) Once my blog have been approved, I got a approvedd mail at my Gmail box & have been also assigned a few new tasks as well ( This will start at $6 and go up to around $60 for some campaigns. ) I quickly log in to my account & find out that a total of 7 new tasks for me!!! ( WoW, I can't believe that Smorty assigned a lot of new tasks to me & each of them worth at least $6 & upward, 2 of them even excess $10 per post!!! )

So, after the brief description from me, do U guys want to have a fast peek or even register as a new member? If U do, then U have make a right decision, because U won't be disappointed for what U have decided here...Trust me :)

No comments: