Saturday, December 8, 2007

Secret Classroom Blog Contest With $1,800 in Prizes up for Grabs

I'm one of the RSS subscriber of myblogcontest & today I find out a very interesting contest. This contest is host by Thor Schrock and the full name for this contest is Thor Schrock’s Secret Classroom Blog Contest.

For knowing Thor Schrock better, I've do some little research on him. For your guys info, Thor Schrock is the owner schrockinnovations.com and Schrock Innovations was also been voted for the Best of Omaha in 2005 as well.

At this moment, Thor is offer his site readers some sweet "X'mas Gift" : 1st Prize : $1,000 USD CASH via PayPal; 2nd Prize : A copy of Joel Comm's Secret Classroom DVD Set; 3rd Prize : A 22″ Wide screen Acer LCD Computer Display ( hehe, I think I will be really excited not matter which prize I won, because all of the prizes seem so irresistible to me...lol )

Well, for those of U that want to find out more information about Thor Schrock site contest, please do remember to visit his site : Thor Schrock's Blog Contest

No comments: