Thursday, July 24, 2008

Now, This is What I Called a True Music!

As one of the music ringtones fans, I always spend countless dollars in downloading the latest ringtones every month. However, I was disappointed with those so called "true music rigntones" stuffs, as 90% of them is just some crappy piano music and the ringtones rhythm pretty suck as well!

Go figure, what's your feeling when you've thrown over hundred of dollars, but getting nothing than a lousy and annoying low quality ringtones, which my granny can do even better than it! (Forgive my rudeless, guys as I'm really pissed off here...)

After numerous time of being fooled, I did learn the lesson and that is why I become more careful and picky than ever before, especially when it's come to the music ringtones downloading matters.

I heard you asking, "Since you're tired of getting conned by continuously getting those lame music ringtones, why don't you spare your time and create your own music for cell phones?" Well, I did think before and my outcome is, "Why don't we bother to create the music ringtones ourselves, in fact we can buy it online?"

Yeah, I knew that the DIY ringtones is really a cool thing to deal with, but I'm not that type of person, which will spend endless of hours just to create a 20-30 seconds ringtones! (Maybe you like it better, but I'm not into this DIY stuff).

Although there are bunch of rubbish and crappy music ringtones downloading sites everywhere, but you need to remember that there is always a treasure that hiding in these junk sites. All you have to do is discover it and dig up yourself.

No comments: